Thursday, January 29, 2015

Note from Karlan's mom

No blog post this week, but here are a couple of excerpts from the email Karlan sent me:

Finland has warmed up a bit lately- snow on the sides of the roads, but not much on the actual roads or sidewalks. Hopefully this means I don't fall on my face this week (because it TOTALLY happened again last week!) I'm not as much of a winter enthusiast as the average Finn, so I'm just fine to see some color on the streets. 

In Preach My Gospel this week I've studied a lot about keeping commitments. We've noticed that when an investigator comes to church, it's like a catalyst for keeping other commitments. We had a kid from our school presentation come to church on his own this week. He didn't want a Mormonin Kirja, [Book of Mormon] but he took our card, and had some good questions. Miracle. I've never had that happen before.

Five more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment